DjangoBooks.com

Eastman Gypsy Guitars Coming

Comments

• That's me noodling! I was pounding that thing to see how it would cut at fast speeds since the standing volume in that room was 96 db.
  • asuraasura Los Angeles Cigano GJ-10, Gitane D500
    I dig my Eastman arch top. A lot. Even though smartphone videos aren’t the most accurate ways to judge instrument sound quality, it sure does seem as if these Eastmans are at the very least “checking all the right boxes”. It’s great to have quality choices. Hopefully this is another.
    morricone
  • vanmalmsteenvanmalmsteen Diamond Springs ,CANew Latch Drom F, Eastman DM2v, Altamira m30d , Altimira Mod M
    Has anyone heard anything about the release date of the Eastman Dm1 ?
  • Stores can't get them until August at the earliest. Should you want to play the prototype, it will be in Los Gatos from 12-7 on Thursday may 24th. I am hosting an event with Eastman, and they will have at least one of the Gypsy acoustics for people to try.
  • vanmalmsteenvanmalmsteen Diamond Springs ,CANew Latch Drom F, Eastman DM2v, Altamira m30d , Altimira Mod M
    Awesome! I’m really interested to know how it does compared to the Altamira . Maybe someone will post ?
  • I will try to shoot an A/B video or something. If you are in my area, swing by and check it out for yourself!
  • Rob MacKillopRob MacKillop Edinburgh, Scotland✭✭✭✭
    Well, I've just bought the DM-1 in London, from Peach Guitars. It is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. I'll let you know what I think of it. It's the dark violin finish. I couldn't find it anywhere else in the UK.
  • AndyWAndyW Glasgow Scotland UK✭✭✭ Clarinets & Saxes- Selmer, Conn, Buescher, Leblanc et.al. // Guitars: Gerome, Caponnetto, Napoli, Musicalia, Bucolo, Sanchez et. al.
    Rob - I'm sure the guys & girls at the Hot Club of Edinburgh would love to see you with the DM1 at their jam session
    Rob MacKillop
    Rob, so nice to see you back.
    I thought coming from that sweet mellow tone you get on your nylon string guitars, you just couldn't come to terms with a zing, pop and snap that comes out of Selmer style and that you left us for good.
    Yes, would like to hear what you think.
    Rob MacKillop
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel