DjangoBooks.com

Manoucheries forum down-- what's going on?

Comments

• spudspud paris, france✭✭✭✭
    Matteo wrote: »
    Tanks! Well the price ought to be for the whole 8 cd package. Is that the only distributor? I'd prefer to buy from some place I'm already familiar with, If possible. The other person besides Samy Daussat in charge of the chord charts could be Max Robin.

as far as i understand its the publisher- so it would be best to get it from them directly. im sure the price is for the 8cd package.
  • BillDaCostaWilliamsBillDaCostaWilliams Barreiro, Portugal✭✭✭ Mateos, Altamira M01F, Huttl
    Matteo wrote: »
    Tanks! Well the price ought to be for the whole 8 cd package. Is that the only distributor?

Fnac and Amazon Fr also appear to sell it.
    And yes the price does appear to be for the entire 8.
  • MatteoMatteo Sweden✭✭✭✭ JWC Modele Jazz, Lottonen "Selmer-Maccaferri"
    edited October 2015 Posts: 393
    Oh, that should have been "thanks" not "tanks". Stupid mobile phone! And thank you for the information!

That's good news if Amazon.fr has it! Then I can order some other items at the same time. Well, I actually tried to look for it on Amazon today with my mobile phone, but couldn't find it. It's impossible to do anything right with that phone...
  • pascal albertpascal albert France Gypsy home made
    Hello,

Indeed, I regret the absence of this site. Obviously, it's a hard disk problem.

Pascal (Albert)
    ... but hard problem about hard disk...

Pascal (Albert)
    Buco
    Bonsoir, hello

Le site fonctionne à nouveau. Manoucherie is up !

Pascal (Albert)
  • gatsbygatsby United States✭✭✭✭
    Great =D>
  • Teddy DupontTeddy Dupont Deity
    The quality sounds excellent in the brief clips on the net. With quality like this, it makes even more of a nonsense that the French company making the Django movie is going have Stochelo Rosenberg re-record Django's solos. ~X(
  • AurelienAurelien PARIS✭✭
    Guitarejazzmanouche is back ;-)
    http://www.aurelienrobert.wix.com/guitare my 2nd album is free to download !!
  • AurelienAurelien PARIS✭✭
    ok I'm late :D
    http://www.aurelienrobert.wix.com/guitare my 2nd album is free to download !!