DjangoBooks.com

DFNW 2020 Going Virtual - Tickets Only $10 Per Show!

Comments

• pmgpmg Atherton, CANew Dupont MD50R, Shelley Park Custom, Super 400, 68 Les Paul Deluxe, Stevie Ray Strat

I'm always interested in jamming with experienced jazz and gypsy jazz players in the San Francisco - San Jose area. Drop me a line. Bass players welcome!
  • StringswingerStringswinger Santa Cruz and San Francisco, CA✭✭✭✭ 1993 Dupont MD-20, Shelley Park Encore

Paul,

Last night's concert(s) was great. When Simon commented on how great it was to play live music for people, I could relate. I believe his last gig was back in March with me and Vic Wong. That was my last gig and I sure look forward to this dystopian world getting back to something more "normal" so I can play live music for people again.

I thought Troy's rig (A Holo Traditional with an Ischell pickup through a Henriksen Blu 6) sounded great.

Looking forward to tonight and tomorrow afternoons shows.

Cheers, Marc

"When the chord changes, you should change" Joe Pass
  • slowlearnerslowlearner ✭✭

Anyone else experience buffering issues? Could be our set up, wifi to the laptop, USB to the flat screen.

• ScoredogScoredog Santa Barbara, Ca✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020 Posts: 872
  • pmgpmg Atherton, CANew Dupont MD50R, Shelley Park Custom, Super 400, 68 Les Paul Deluxe, Stevie Ray Strat

Hi Everyone,

Please support these shows and BUY A TICKET - or better yet, buy a ticket and make a donation. These guys are dying without gigs to play and we must support them.

Thanks.

I'm always interested in jamming with experienced jazz and gypsy jazz players in the San Francisco - San Jose area. Drop me a line. Bass players welcome!
  • BillDaCostaWilliamsBillDaCostaWilliams Barreiro, Portugal✭✭✭ Mateos, Altamira M01F, Huttl

Up early this morning to catch last nights show ... but to no avail.

I am unable to access it: "Video unavailable. This video is private."

Anyone else having problems viewing the video of the Saturday sessions?

I emailed the organizers and am waiting on a response.

• StringswingerStringswinger Santa Cruz and San Francisco, CA✭✭✭✭ 1993 Dupont MD-20, Shelley Park Encore

I tried, using my link to replay the Saturday show just now and was unable to do so. It sounds like the WICA folks need to fix that.

My link to the Friday show works just fine.

BillDaCostaWilliams
    "When the chord changes, you should change" Joe Pass
  • BillDaCostaWilliamsBillDaCostaWilliams Barreiro, Portugal✭✭✭ Mateos, Altamira M01F, Huttl

Thanks for the info.

Now resolved.

• edited September 2020 Posts: 282

Because I'm a procrastinator. I didn't buy tickets for last night. Anyone know if there is a way to buy tickets for Saturday even though it's over?

I bought a ticket for Sunday just now.

• mac63000mac63000 Tacoma, WANew Geronimo Mateos Jazz B

@littlemark you could probably contact the organizers to see if you can buy the show from yesterday.

Great stuff--how many people googled where to buy a Portuguese guitar after Fapy's show? :D