DjangoBooks.com

DFNW 2020 Going Virtual - Tickets Only $10 Per Show!

pmgpmg Atherton, CANew Dupont MD50R, Shelley Park Custom, Super 400, 68 Les Paul Deluxe, Stevie Ray Strat
in North America Posts: 133

Schedule and line-up here: https://www.djangofest.com/schedule-2020.

Please buy tickets and support this great event.

I'm always interested in jamming with experienced jazz and gypsy jazz players in the San Francisco - San Jose area. Drop me a line. Bass players welcome!
mac63000

Comments

• pmgpmg Atherton, CANew Dupont MD50R, Shelley Park Custom, Super 400, 68 Les Paul Deluxe, Stevie Ray Strat
    edited September 21 Posts: 133

Just received news that recordings of this weekend's performances at DFNW will remain accessible to ticket holders through midnight of October 4th. This is great news since it allows folks from all over the world to watch the performances at times that are convenient for them - and also allow us to re-watch performances.

Link to see the line-up and purchase tickets is my prior post.

Hope everyone who loves this music will buy tickets and support the event organizers and participating musicians - many of whom are likely hurting financially due lack of gigs and playing opportunities during COVID.

BucoBilly_at_WICABill Da Costa Williams
    I'm always interested in jamming with experienced jazz and gypsy jazz players in the San Francisco - San Jose area. Drop me a line. Bass players welcome!
  • pmgpmg Atherton, CANew Dupont MD50R, Shelley Park Custom, Super 400, 68 Les Paul Deluxe, Stevie Ray Strat

Hey guys - first show is tomorrow.

Who is supporting our music/musicians?

Please shout out.

• Bill Da Costa WilliamsBill Da Costa Williams Barreiro, Portugal✭✭✭ Mateos