DjangoBooks.com

DFNW 2020 Going Virtual - Tickets Only $10 Per Show!

13»

Comments

• everetteverett san francisco✭✭✭

hmm...I never received a link for the livestream today. anyone know the best way to catch this?

• richter4208richter4208 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2020 Posts: 521

@everett, just send them and email or give a call

• dboxdbox New

I just tried to buy a ticket for tonight's show but I can't find it listed as an option (only the Friday or Saturday review performances). Am I missing something?

https://tickets.wicaonline.org/TheatreManager/1/online?event=0

• dboxdbox New

D'oh, just realized I missed it since today's slot was in the afternoon. Well, will watch it tonight on my own time then if the option to buy the ticket comes back in time.

• pmgpmg Atherton, CANew Dupont MD50R, Shelley Park Custom, Super 400, 68 Les Paul Deluxe, Stevie Ray Strat

The Saturday show was over the top. Best $12 (with fees) I have ever spent for a two hour show featuring outstanding performances of favorites and new tunes.

I have been interfacing with Angelica Metcalfe <[email protected]> and suggest anyone who missed it contact her to see about buying tickets. I would imagine they are still available since the the concert is streaming all week.

I got 1080p at 60 frames and it looked terrific and it sounded very good (some minor glitches) on my 7 channel home theater amp.

I know times are tough, but if you can spare a donation over and above the ticket fees - please do it. It looks like only a couple hundred or so folks bought tickets which would barely buy a good meal for each of the performers.

Have not yet watched the Sunday show - but expect another fantastic show judging by the previous two concerts.

Not to be missed!!!

I'm always interested in jamming with experienced jazz and gypsy jazz players in the San Francisco - San Jose area. Drop me a line. Bass players welcome!