DjangoBooks.com

Gypsy Jazz Academy

124»

Comments

• andmerandmer New York✭✭✭
    There is some decent information there, but it's pretty much dead. nothing new has been produced in well over a year from fappy or lollo.
  • dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator
    that;s really too bad, since they hired me to do transcriptions for the site, i also tried to give them advice on how to run their site, but they didn't listen... :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

it could've worked. Lesson learned: don't ignore chango's advice haha
  • BohemianBohemian State of Jefferson✭✭✭✭
    Dennis, since you don't seem to be busy : ) ..... perhaps you should take it over.
  • dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator
    Bohemian wrote:
    since you don't seem to be busy : ) .

riiight..... :roll: :roll:
  • ChiefbigeasyChiefbigeasy New Orleans, LA✭✭✭ Dupont MDC 50; The Loar LH6, AJL Silent Guitar
    Well, even if the site is "dead," I think there is a lot of material there to be learned. The question is, no one has been able to tell me what it cost American dollars. I see Arch top Eddy was actually a member and he said it was about a dollar a day. It appears the minimum subscription is for three months. Anybody join the Academy lately?
  • I was a member for a short time. I recall the academy being ~$30/month. I'm not sure if it is even live anymore.