DjangoBooks.com

PULLED - Altamira Model MD D-Hole, Guardian CG-022-GJ (Deluxe) Hardshell Case, Manouche Picks

PassacagliaPassacaglia Madison, WI✭✭✭✭
edited September 2021 in Classifieds Posts: 1,471

Hello all,

Many know I can no longer play. Held on to this for a long time simply because it was really hard to let go. That said, this guitar hasn't been played in a long, long time and it should be played.

$700 + shipping (UPS Ground. Shipping cost TBD)

Altamira Model MD D-Hole, including:

• Guardian CG-022-GJ (Deluxe) Hardshell Case
  • Manouche Picks from Model Feigeli Prisor (has holes, and a thumb indent), and Nousche (well, Nousche. My favorite pick.
  • String winder

Photos. The pick images are just stock from Jokko's site. Sorry for some bluriness on a couple of the guitar photos. I'm including a stock photo and of course, it's here on Michael's site.

Thanks a lot guys. Happy playing to all of you whether you pick this up or not. One of the things I miss as much as playing is the camaraderie of players. I hope all of you are healthy and are playing, and playing out.

Contact with any questions or need for more information.

-Paul

pas encore, j'erre toujours.
geese_comvanmalmsteenBonesbillyshakesBillDaCostaWilliamsBucoJSanta

Comments

• geese_comgeese_com Madison, WINew 503

Sent you a message on FB 🙂

Passacaglia
  • BonesBones Moderator

Hey Paul, good to hear from you!

Passacaglia
  • billyshakesbillyshakes NoVA✭✭✭ Park Avance - Dupont Nomade - Dupont DM-50E

Hey Paul, just because you aren't playing doesn't mean you aren't welcome around here. Always happy to see your posts. Be well....btw, why am I not surprised that @geese_com is interested in picking up more guitars!😂

geese_comPassacaglia
    edited August 2021 Posts: 459

If I bought this one it would be the third GJ I would have bought in the last 7 days! Now if only I had the skill, talent, and time to be worthy of having these guitars.

Passacagliabillyshakes
  • PassacagliaPassacaglia Madison, WI✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021 Posts: 1,471

AnnnnnnnnnnnnnnD? 🤣

Hey guys, many thanks for the warm handshakes. Hope all of you guys are coming out to play more. I was really glad to see a really nice cover of Mentilmontant by Buco and his group. And geese, don't know if I told you how much we enjoyed listening to you at Zuzu's. You sounded great,

Not as great, of course, as you'd be on an Altamira. But, well, pretty great.🤣

geese_comBillDaCostaWilliamsWilliebillyshakesJSantaBuco
    -Paul

Thanks for coming out, Paul. I was very nice to see and chat with you. I am glad you enjoyed the show. We'll be back at Zuzu's on September 10th for the CD release!

Passacaglia
  • billyshakesbillyshakes NoVA✭✭✭ Park Avance - Dupont Nomade - Dupont DM-50E

Not as great, of course, as you'd be on an Altamira. But, well, pretty great.🤣

I guess he'd have to replace the Altamira that I bought off him a few years back.

Passacagliageese_comvanmalmsteen
  • vanmalmsteenvanmalmsteen Diamond Springs ,CANew Latch Drom F, Eastman DM2v, Altamira m30d , Altimira Mod M

The Mod M is excellent!

Passacaglia

Hey guys,

Dropping it to $670 + shipping. Contact me for anything (you know, weather, best beer, the usual). To show how much I waffled on this, I'll include a Jokko "Nous'che" pic in, along with the other stuff. I ordered the pic after I'd pretty much settled on selling, lol.

So, Nous'che pic w/ the above, $670.

Bucobillyshakesellistattoo
    -Paul

Well guys, I wonder if the few lesser gods who read this got together and told me to hang on. Couldn't be crazier timing as I was just going to post I'm going to hang on, when a brother here PM'ed me to the exact same effect, sharing some personal experience of long-term loss of function, and the rewards of patience.

With a lot of gratitude for many things, I'm pulling this humble little git-box off the market. Thanks for the look (and the waves, too). 🙏

BillDaCostaWilliamsWillieVebjørnBucobillyshakesgeese_comBonesMichaelHorowitz
    -Paul