DjangoBooks.com

Tcha Limberger instructional videos

Comments

• pickitjohnpickitjohn South Texas Corpus, San Antonio, AustinVirtuoso Patenotte 260
    Hi Denis,

Count me in looking forward to your new work.

Good Luck and easy sailing.

Thanks for your Generous Perks and quick response.

pickitjohn

Hi folks, sorry for spamming, but since others have done these kinds of campaigns successfully , I may as well try, thanks for checking it out, and i promised to do an awesome job at producing it.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/347688/x/2539946
  • AmundLauritzenAmundLauritzen ✭✭✭✭
    Spamming? Heh, you have a great sense of humor. Tcha Limberger is an amazing musician who deserves way more recognition than he gets. This is a great initiative!

I'm keeping an eye on this project. Please keep us posted on the details as this project develops. It'd be great to get an indication on what topics he will cover, particularly the guitar parts.
  • PassacagliaPassacaglia Madison, WI✭✭✭✭
    Just caught your post Denis, thanks for sharing more what this will be about. The notion of working on Eastern European is unbelievably cool. We saw Serge Camps and Opus 4 couple a few weeks ago, our midwinter GJ fest. Got an early taste from your accompaniment DVD, and also, via Alfonso P. Love the sound, would love to learn more about it. Obviously, anything you and Tcha put out will be a great project. Thanks again for pulling it together, man.

Paul
    -Paul

pas encore, j'erre toujours.
  • pickitjohnpickitjohn South Texas Corpus, San Antonio, AustinVirtuoso Patenotte 260
    Looking Good

Glad to see the support for this campaign.

Just about a third of the way there, and being received well.

AmundLauritzen wrote
    Tcha Limberger is an amazing musician who deserves way more recognition than he gets. This is a great initiative!

I like the In the style of as a first run.

I was wondering how to get the coupons and pick up the "Gypsy Jazz Rhythm with Hono Winterstein Vol.1" while I'm at my Daughters with a fast stable internet connection.

GET IT WHILE YOU CAN
    Check out this Campaign while it's still available I was very disappointed I missed getting in on the Rosenberg Academy's Nous'che Rosenberg's Rhythm Course
    Here's a link to the Indie Gogo backers for that Campaign:

http://www.djangobooks.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11507

Thanks again Denis glad you are making this available

pickitjohn
  • dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator
    hi pickitjohn, i need to organize all the donations (thanks so much) and create a spreadsheet so i don't mess things up. but if you re in a hurry to claim your perks because of the fast internet, send me an email at dcmusicschool AT gmail.com and I'll hook you up right away.

i'll post more details about the project as I work things out with tcha; like i said, we are open to suggestions as well
    Hey Denis, Thanks so much for your setting me up with the hurry to claim your perks because of the fast internet, it worked out Perfect.

Great to see the Hono Rhythm Vol I and Vol II.

You did a superb job on them. Just what I was looking for for Gypsy Chord Voicings and Great Rhythm Instruction. I'm amazed at all the songs you included. Merci

As far as being open to suggestions, at the moment all I can say is:

Keep up the Great Work so glad your such a active and giving member of this community.

pickitjohn

If you'd like to support this Campaign check out:

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/347688/x/2539946
    thanks!!! for the others , you';ll be able to claim your perks soon, i 'm very busy with a lot of things these past few weeks, but will have more time this weekend
    I want to thank everyone that has supported me so far, we're about halfway there, and 2 weeks away.. I haven't spent much time promoting it either because I've been psychotically busy (non stop traveling since december), but i have about a month before i travel again... so, i'll be activating the perks for the people who've signed up so far..

and for anyone else who's interested, your support would be greatly appreciated; and I'm a man of my words, more support = more free products... The Paulus Schafer mini lesson is a direct result of your support!
  • Archtop EddyArchtop Eddy Manitou Springs, ColoradoModerator
    I just checked the link to Denis' Tcha Limberger instructional vids and saw that there are only a few days left and most of the goal still needs to be met. I encourage anyone who thinks they might be the least bit interested in this project to join in supporting it! Those of us who have bought Denis' products in the past know what a great job he does -- and I believe Denis and Tcha will put their hearts into this immensely important project. The chance to be on board to help fund this product is an honor to me. I hope you join us! AE
  • BluesBop HarryBluesBop Harry Mexico city, MexicoVirtuoso
    Thanks for the reminder AE, I just made my contribution.
    This would be such a great thing... I really hope it gets funded. Tcha is amazing!

Thanks Denis