DjangoBooks.com

new music from Duved Dunayevsky

Comments

• bopster wrote: »
    Mr. Dunayevsky, do you have recordings available for sale?

I did record an album of my compositions with "Duveds hot five" but it is not for sale any more, sorry
  • As for the "Django sound" there are many things to keep in mind, phrasing, rhythm, MELODY, vision and some notes, you need to integrate all these until they feel like your mother language. I went into details about it in a masterclass I gave in Amsterdam.
    adriant-birdBucoBillDaCostaWilliamsMarkAPetrov
    As for the "Django sound" there are many things to keep in mind, phrasing, rhythm, MELODY, vision and some notes, you need to integrate all these until they feel like your mother language. I went into details about it in a masterclass I gave in Amsterdam.

Thanks!

We should campaign to get you to the Django in June so you can teach the same class there "think like Django, play like Django".

Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • Buco wrote: »
    As for the "Django sound" there are many things to keep in mind, phrasing, rhythm, MELODY, vision and some notes, you need to integrate all these until they feel like your mother language. I went into details about it in a masterclass I gave in Amsterdam.

Thanks!

We should campaign to get you to the Django in June so you can teach the same class there "think like Django, play like Django".

Please do
  • t-birdt-bird Portland, Oregon Castelluccia Nuages, Dupont Nomade
    edited December 2016 Posts: 119
    @Duved Dunayevsky
    If you are able to make it available for download, I'm certain some people here would buy it from you.

bopsterpickitjohnBuco
  • bopsterbopster St. Louis, MOProdigy Wide Sky PL-1, 1940? French mystery guitar, ‘37 L-4
    I second the motion by T-bird!
  • scotscot Virtuoso
    That version of "Panique" on youtube is incredible, just to play this tune is about impossible but to get all the nuance and feel this perfect is supernatural. Bravo!
    steffo
  • spudspud paris, france✭✭✭✭
    another new song from duved, this time on banjo!
    https://youtu.be/FSKvVAaexGs
    wimterrassier
    I third the motion by t-bird.
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • BonesBones Moderator
    edited December 2016 Posts: 3,320
    +1 on loving this. So cool to hear someone capture THE sound that started the whole thing so well. Thanks for posting this! I love all the new stuff and the different takes on the style but also will always love the timelessness of the original sound.