DjangoBooks.com

Picks

123457»

Comments

Just the standard, I have 2 and I'd say they are just over 2mm thick.

Hey guys, been a while since I have updated on my search for the holy grail of picks. I dare say, I have found it. Now this is just my opinion, but the Blue Chip Jazz LG 80 is the finest pick I have ever used and as you know, I have used many. It is 2mm thick, a thickness I have grown accustomed to and now prefer. Yes, it does have a point, but I never realized the effectiveness of this. This pick moves off the strings smoother and faster than all the others by far, but wide enough to truly facilitate rest stroke picking. The sound is amazing, though several of the other picks I have used have sound of a similar quality. The real perk is that for some reason this pick does not move in the grip at all. It sticks to the fingers for real. I tilt it just slightly for comping and it is perfect, then tilt back and play the fastest, cleanest lines of my life. What could be the downside, you ask? Well, they are $50 each, so there's that. Anyway, just thought I'd share the latest adventure. So cheers my Brethren, and yes, the Nomade is still available.

Buco