Gitane D500 NYLON

d500nylonck1.jpg

Well ... ?

:?: :?: :?:

Comments

Wow, that looks wierd.
    I dont like it very much :?
    I think its photoshopped ! :D
    I hope Gitane actually releases something similar to that. I would like to buy a nylon-strung Gypsy guitar, but the prices have always discouraged me.
  • PascalPascal New
    Maybe MarioMaccaferriRules knows more about it?... he posted this pic on Manoucheries and already mentioned the prototype a few months ago.
  • gitpickergitpicker Beijing/San Francisco✭✭✭✭ Gibson, Favino, Eastman
    This model will release later this year. In fact they might have released it already at the Frankfurt Musikmesse show in march. As for a price who knows yet. Hopefully they'll have these at summer NAMM.

Did anybody see the electric thin-line (shallow body) gitane Saga had at NAMM this year?
    www.dougmartinguitar.com
    Live life and play music like it's your last day on earth. One day you'll be right- Russel Malone
  • gitpickergitpicker Beijing/San Francisco✭✭✭✭ Gibson, Favino, Eastman
    Here's what I was talking about. This pic is from Gryphon Music's site from Winter NAMM this year. I remember they (Saga) were working on a thinline Gitane with a pickup. Anybody play this?
    www.dougmartinguitar.com
    Live life and play music like it's your last day on earth. One day you'll be right- Russel Malone
    Thanks for the info. Yeah, maybe MarioMaccaferriRules will drop by and give us further details.

That thinline is pretty cool. 8)
  • fraterfrater Prodigy
    One day somebody should organize a pilgrimage where we all would be given the chance to kiss the ass of Saga's Product Manager... :D

P.S.
    In the meantime, should somebody get close enough to him, please whisper in his ear the word "Weissenborn"...
    frater wrote:
    One day somebody should organize a pilgrimage where we all would be given the chance to kiss the ass of Saga's Product Manager... :D

P.S.
    In the meantime, should somebody get close enough to him, please whisper in his ear the word "Weissenborn"...

Agreed!

:lol:
  • djangologydjangology Portland, OregonModerator
    ive always wanted a nylon to play around with. now i know what to get.
  • TenorClefTenorClef UKNew
    If any body gets to try this model i'd be interested in how it compares to a regular classical guitar.
    Currently-Gitane 250M
    Previously-Gitane 255
    Previously- Gitane D500