DjangoBooks.com

Recommend gypsy jazz with vocals

Comments

• pral16pral16 New
    Really enjoying the Eva sur Seine and Kim Hoorweg. Great recordings with excellent arrangements from the Baggermans and Robin Nolan. Thanks for bringing them to my attention.
    Any one know where one can find copies, digital or otherwise of the earlier Bamboula Ferret/ Fapy Lafertin recordings? "Ou Welto Risella" is an amazing record and I would like to hear anything else they may have done together.
  • mandocatmandocat Santa Rosa, CA✭✭✭ AJL XO, Eastman 905CE, PRS SE
    Barengaro, I had no idea that Django was such a great singer. And the donkey was the opening act?
    jonpowl
  • BonesBones Moderator
    I love how they clap on 1 and 3 over on the other side of the pond....
  • My band Flat Out Strangers doing a vocal version of "Blue Drag"

pickitjohn
    Hi everybody, to add a new band to this thread i will like to introduce you to my band from Barcelona. Our name is Scaramouche and in this video we put some lyrics in a famous Jazz Manouche Standard: Paquito

Hope you like it!

BucoJosechiky
    Wow you guys are great!
    A lot of stuff came under your name on Spotify but none seems to be you. Any albums out there?
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
    Hi Buco, thank you! We have just released our first album. I think it will be in Spotify in the future. I will advise you.
    Buco
    You guys are top shelf. Any website with your bios?
    I'll look what else you have on YouTube.
    Jacob Manouche
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • BonesBones Moderator
    Hey Jacob, nice job! Please remind me the name of that song? Thanks
    Jacob Manouche
    Thank you Bones! The name of the song is Paquito and i think it's a composition of Ninine Garcia. Our singer has put some nice lyrics in it.