DjangoBooks.com

Current GJ Woodwind players

Comments

• itsglobalbackerzitsglobalbackerz Cebu, PhilippinesNew
    Good Woodwind players ......... :lol: :roll:
  • We are going strong. :D:D

As soon as I figure out howto get it from Sibelius to a file format I can post here I have Nuages for alto and sop.
    The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed
  • We are going strong. :D:D

As soon as I figure out howto get it from Sibelius to a file format I can post here I have Nuages for alto and sop.
  • AndyWAndyW Glasgow Scotland UK✭✭✭ Clarinets & Saxes- Selmer, Conn, Buescher, Leblanc et.al. // Guitars: Gerome, Caponnetto, Napoli, Musicalia, Bucolo, Sanchez et. al.
    salut to François Dumont d'Ayot in the Rhône-Alpes.
    Here he is on soprano with Sinti Swing...

-A-
  • Andy great stuff thanks for posting that
  • AndyWAndyW Glasgow Scotland UK✭✭✭ Clarinets & Saxes- Selmer, Conn, Buescher, Leblanc et.al. // Guitars: Gerome, Caponnetto, Napoli, Musicalia, Bucolo, Sanchez et. al.
    salut a Vincent Lochet a la clarinette 8)

I need to learn a LOT of stuff from these young people. LMAO :roll:
  • Good find Andy. Nice devilstick solo.

Now about that bijack at the coffeehouse, how about Blue Drag.
    Jazzaferri wrote:
    Now about that bijack at the coffeehouse, how about Blue Drag.

Hold on a minute...are we doing a Bi-jack or a Hi-jack at cafe-saxophone ?
    They're quite different things ! LoL 8)

I was thinking its a "ballad of the month" thread we're GJ-jacking , so maybe "NUAGES".. we can point them to some GJ play-alongs, and versions by James Carter, Sidney Bechet & Paul Desmond, to keep it on-sax-topic....

-A-
  • Yeah. ... No one can complain about Nuages, i mean there have been so many jazz guys who did a cover of that.

James Carter will satisfy the million ote a minute guys. :shock: :lol:
    not one, but TWO clarinet guys in the same bad, a shout-out to
    Dave Shulman and Hugo Simmonds , who both play with
    "Benoit Viellefon & his Orchestra"

http://benoitandhisorchestra.com/uk/listen.html

seems they have a new "hot club" album just out, live at the Quecumbar.

-A-