DjangoBooks.com

Rosenberg Trio and Biréli : "Djangologists" Album OUT NOW !

Comments

• MaxwellGarcesMaxwellGarces Laguna Niguel, CA.✭✭✭
    the album is incredible. i had no problem downloading the files. quick and easy. the only thing that threw me for a loop was that the movie is in XVid, but i downloaded the application free from apple.

i cant wait to get into this album over the next week...im sure i will be playing it non stop for days on end!
  • Super Mario MaccaferriSuper Mario Maccaferri Route Nationale 20, FranceNew
    Hey everyone,
    thanks for the feedback...

Sorry about all the little technical problems, we haven't really figured out yet what's going wrong except maybe a little server overload...
    But it seems in the end everyone manages to get the full thing, after a variable number of attempts.

Please transmit by PMing me any details you may have (such as time when server was down (??), error messages etc) so we have the maximum number of clues to help us get this baby up and running.

Be thanked for your patience and your help, we're still working on it.
    "There's no business like shoe business"
  • gypsyfangypsyfan ✭✭
    I had no problem to dl the album but to dl the movie seems to be impossible.
    Have tried 20 times so far, sometimes it finishes after 20mb sometimes after 200 but I have never downloaded full movie. I am using Firefox/IE and my connection is very fast, I am based in the UK.
    I haven't got any error message. The download just finishes without any info.
    Very strange. Any advice? Thanks

P.S Got it finally!!!
  • neillneill portland ,englandNew
    I'm in the UK too and the movie part downloaded quick enough but when I try to open it - it says invalid or corrupt file or something.. :?
    ... We *might* have identified the problem after monitoring our server's bandwidth... If That really is the problem we'll take quick step to correct.
    Neil, the movie's size if complete is 355 Mb.

If it IS 355 Mb on your drive, then maybe your player isn't compatible. We recommend VLC player, it's free, works on all platforms and reads all audio / video Formats.

Hope this helps... More soon.

Again apologies to all of you guys.
    it comes out as 107Mb on my drive so it obviously isn't there.. i'll try again..
    Try the RIGHT CLICK and "Save target as..." Thingie and keep me posted.
    thanks.
  • MaxwellGarcesMaxwellGarces Laguna Niguel, CA.✭✭✭
    the way i was able to watch the video was, firstly i downloaded the VLC application free from apple, then i went into the downloads section in my finder and found the Djangologist movie and right clicked "open with" and selected the VLC application. the VLC player opened it up in QuickTime and i was able to watch the movie...which was freaking awesome by the way. so much insight to be gained there.

it was a bit of a tricky process, but i figured it out quickly and in the end was able to watch the movie in short order.

after listening to the album a few times, i think this is their best yet, and the hour long documentary makes it extra special.
    second try, got to 139Mb - still same message - invalid or corrupt file when I try opening it.. trying again right now.. I'm on a PC so have got windows media player..
    Vlc DOES work on PCs too ;)