DjangoBooks.com

Rosenberg Trio and Biréli : "Djangologists" Album OUT NOW !

Comments

• No that's true ...... but then my christmas card won't come to the right address :lol:
    The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed
  • JMPJMP Berkeley, CA✭✭
    The movie download fix worked for me--I just downloaded the movie file after many attempts earlier in the week. Plays perfectly in QuckTime.

Now everybody go to the site immediately and download a copy--and tell 10 friends to do the same. The album itself is stellar--state-of-the-art playing, state-of-the-art recording, fun, profound--just awesome listening in every respect. Add in the bonus tracks and the video, and it's a steal at around $12 US.

Thanks, Mario, and thanks to the Rosenbergs for endless hours of inspiration. I hope this is your first gold album!
  • steven_eiresteven_eire Wicklow✭✭✭✭ Dupont MD50
    i think they've had a few gold albums already. i'm pretty sure that either seresta or gypsy summer went gold in the early 90s.

i'm loving the new album too. unfortunately i haven't been able to download the movie yet after multiple tries. i keep getting about 50% and then it fails. :(

i can appreciate these web projects often have teething problems, but is there anyway you can make it so the download is resumable? so i don't have to keep starting again from 0%. i've tried firefox, explorer and a download manager with no luck.
  • dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator
    their most successful album (or one of the most anyway) was gypsy summer... i think that's the album that went gold or something like that... it was a very commercial album to say the least.. but fantastic playing nonetheless
  • neillneill portland ,englandNew
    Steven_eire - thats exactly what mine kept doing - getting up to halfway then failing.. I tried about 5 times then when I left it 11pm and left the website on it came overnight.. I used internet explorer and am in England btw..
    re the fake address thing - I tried that but couldn't link it to my paypal account ( they need the same address ) The country list was in French for me and it took my schoolboy french a good while to work out that United Kingdom in french was Royaume Uni - I'd only ever heard of Angleterre or Grande Bretagne :oops:
  • evanevan New
    So I must be an idiot because I cannot figure out how to do this. The paypal people say that It is unable to complete request because I live in the US. And I get no "U.S" option when creating my account. Has anyone had this problem? Please help me!
  • neillneill portland ,englandNew
    US is called Etats Unis in French..
  • Tele295Tele295 San Buenaventura (Latcho Drom), CA✭✭✭ Gitane DG300, D500
    evan wrote:
    So I must be an idiot because I cannot figure out how to do this. The paypal people say that It is unable to complete request because I live in the US. And I get no "U.S" option when creating my account. Has anyone had this problem? Please help me!

My U.S. Paypal account worked fine, and even converted to Euros at the daily rate for me. I did know about the Etats Unis, so perhaps that was the essential bit
    Jill Martini Soiree - Gypsy Swing & Cocktail Jazz
    http://www.jillmartinisoiree.com
  • peterjapeterja ✭✭
    Hello everyone. First post but long time reader :D

Great album.
    But I still can not download the movie. I tried to rightclick and "save as", i tried over 20 times, from different computers, but still nothing. And it seems impossible to contact the store management through the website. So any ideas? Thanks.
  • Super Mario MaccaferriSuper Mario Maccaferri Route Nationale 20, FranceNew
    Yes there ALSO is an issue with the email server... It'll be fixed by tonight.

For the failing downloads, the hosting company says "its on the other end, out servers' monitoring reveals no fails", so we're still looking.
    It seems everyone succeeds after a few tries, and for some it take a lot of tries, sorry about that.
    "There's no business like shoe business"