DjangoBooks.com

Rosenberg Trio and Biréli : "Djangologists" Album OUT NOW !

Comments

• tommasotommaso ROMA-ITALYNew
    I have completed the payment via paypal, then have access to the files, but, after 6 times, i still cannot download the files. The transfer is interrupted before the end. the maximum length has been 204 Mb then the dowload aborted. I will try again. :evil: :cry:
    Grazie Django!
  • Super Mario MaccaferriSuper Mario Maccaferri Route Nationale 20, FranceNew
    ... again, sorry to read this...

evryone who has tried several times has succeeded. (Yes it's silly I know... but its a fact)
    We have a real hard time investigating AND trying not leave anyone in the dark...

Sorry for your trouble, be sure you will get the files one way or another, we're trying to help but when it comes to servers and networks it's a bit tricky for a band of gipsies :)
    "There's no business like shoe business"
  • peterjapeterja ✭✭
    evryone who has tried several times has succeeded. (Yes it's silly I know... but its a fact)

Nope :(
    Its a shame, because its a very beautiful album, and I was really looking foreward to the movie.
    But I would feel foolish if I tried to download the movie one more time, after several days and countless attemps. Maybe you could make it possible for people who already paid to stream the movie from your side?
    Anyway, I need another solution, than just to try again. Untill then, I given up.

Sorry to sound so ungrateful. Like i said its a great album. And I know how tricky these things can be. :wink:
    Hey,
    No problem, again we're sorry this thing gets so complicated.
    Send an email to "store at therosenbergtrio dotcom", clearly stating you're "peterja"
    and there'll be a way ;)

cheers.
  • swing68swing68 Poznan, Poland✭✭✭ Manouche Modele Orchestre, JWC Catania Swing
    One reason for large file downloads like this to fail is inadequate cache size in the user's browser. You might want to whack it up temporarily to 1024Mb - I seem to recall that the client computer by default creates temporary files in 256Mb chunks and then assembles files of this size. Clearly, your temporary internet files folder (IE) or Firefox/Chrome/Safari/whatever caches have to be set big enough. Those who got lucky after a couple of times may have had the browser automatically increase the cache size - which only IE does that I am certain of. Anyway, give it a whirl.
    The war on Am7 and Cmaj7 begins here ...
    Thanks Swing68 !
    yeah guys, try this and let us know.
  • peterjapeterja ✭✭
    I got my files :mrgreen:
  • swing68swing68 Poznan, Poland✭✭✭ Manouche Modele Orchestre, JWC Catania Swing
    Download went like a hot-rodded Ferrari - maybe I got lucky & found some open road :)

People, if you haven't yet bitten the bullet - 8 Euro is NOTHING for what you get here. Buy now, and if anyone's thinking of putting it up on PirateBay or something, don't - I really do know where you live.
    The war on Am7 and Cmaj7 begins here ...
  • DuozonaDuozona Phoenix, AZNew
    I too had no issues, downloaded 'ferrari' fast, album, movie, extras. Safari browser on the mac platform.

Im looking forward to listening to it over and over!

-Chuck
  • Mark_PMark_P New
    I was finally able to download Djangologists yesterday! Stunning, fun, and very, very satisfying. No luck with the movie yet though. :| Seems to be stopping halfway. We'll get it eventually though!

Thanks to the boys for putting Choti, Claire de Lune, Vendredi 13, Tears, and Double Jeu on. Wonderful wonderful wonderful! :D