DjangoBooks.com

Gonzalo "How I Learned" support group...?

Comments

• rafapakrafapak ✭✭
    what computer programs do you guys use for playing audio files on gonzalo's video and audio disc enclosed to a book. I have troubles with playing audio files.
  • Gonzalo,

Yes. I'd be interested in this. You should make a facebook support page for this.
  • rafapakrafapak ✭✭
    rafapak wrote:
    what computer programs do you guys use for playing audio files on gonzalo's video and audio disc enclosed to a book. I have troubles with playing audio files.

it is working again, I had some troubles with usb and was not aware of that
  • Does anyone have Volume 2? Curious as to if it is new lick generating material or variations of the material in Volume 1. I've jumped back into Volume 1 and it is really a hell of a book.
  • gonegone New
    I wouldn't get it myself

Gonzalo
  • rafapakrafapak ✭✭
    gone wrote:
    I wouldn't get it myself

Gonzalo

What do you mean? Do you think little about second part of your book? Or maybe you mean that it is hard to get second part in the market? Please, leave comments
  • redbluesredblues ✭✭
    What do you mean? Do you think little about second part of your book? Or maybe you mean that it is hard to get second part in the market? Please, leave comments

Godammit I hate when fools need jokes explained to them
  • I laughed.

I hear patterns I've learned from GB's Volume 1 in his playing and have incorporated/tweaked some of these in my solos. I'm interested in hearing from folks who bought volume 2 to weigh in. While these are nice etudes to play over common changes, the patterns and licks are more what I'm interested in.
  • ElliotElliot Madison, WisconsinNew
    edited April 2011 Posts: 551
    How do you distinguish a pattern from a lick from an etude?

Before we get on to Vol 2, for those who get confused easily like I do there are a few things in Vol 1 to take note of, pardon the pun..the enharmonic equivalent is listed instead of the chord itself in certain cases, and what looks like E+ here and there is really E7.

Also, on the chord page the fingering is not possible at least within the species homo sapiens. The D9 is incorrect, and there are a few chords that seem to have a bar with a circle at the end in front of them which I can't make sense out of. How much is it to correct and put in a single page, 9 cents?
  • HotTinRoofHotTinRoof Florida✭✭✭
    rafapak wrote:
    gone wrote:
    I wouldn't get it myself

Gonzalo

Rafa... Are you for real or just having fun with all of us? :shock: :lol:
    Don't... that's a rhetorical question...