DjangoBooks.com

NEW FORUM!

Comments

• wimwim ChicagoModerator Barault #503 replica
    Michael can you change the settings so that new/unread posts are more clearly distinguished from old posts. Currently they are just a different shade of white, more or less, and I have to have my nose on the screen to see which is which.
  • MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    @wim sure, I'll look into possible other color schemes once the forum is fully integrated. However, read posts are clearly gray on all three of my desktop computers as well as my ipads. You might try adjusting the brightness/contrast settings on your monitor.
  • pickitjohnpickitjohn South Texas Corpus, San Antonio, AustinVirtuoso Patenotte 260
    @MichaelHorowitz

Bravo on the drop down's @ top of page. :bow:

Go where you wanna go, Do what you wanna do.

Better all the time. Merci

The less doors I need to go through to get somewhere, the better.

Thanks again for all you do, and my latest string order. Faster than a speeding Bullet as usual and great price.

"Your The Man"

pick on

pickitjohn
    @pickitjohn Thanks for the kind words! My web designer finally got the forum integration happening (was supposed to be done a month ago!) It should now be a lot easier to get navigate the site.
  • JonJon melbourne, australiaProdigy Dupont MD50B, '79 Favino
    I'd like a "like" button too. The forum is running really well now though - much better than the old one I think, and especially now that it's integrated with the store. Thanks Michael!
    edited January 2014 Posts: 6,155
    Jon wrote: »
    I'd like a "like" button too.

@Jon Once I get the forum integration complete, I'll update all the reaction options. A like button is most definitely one of the things I'll add.
    The forum is running really well now though - much better than the old one I think, and especially now that it's integrated with the store. Thanks Michael!

Glad you like it!

• pickitjohnpickitjohn South Texas Corpus, San Antonio, AustinVirtuoso Patenotte 260
    Just thought I'd mention again. On my phone when there a new post there is a little Bright Yellow Flag with the number of new post.

Much easier to see then a SHADED AREA
    [-O< PLEASE [-O<

pick on

pickitjohn
    No problem, I added the yellow new post indicator to the desktop version.
    Thanks!!!

Looking forward to some new post to check it out.

That'll be much better.

pick on

pickitjohn
  • spatzospatzo Virtuoso
    Finally a frame came back! that's trully better now