DjangoBooks.com

NEW FORUM!

Comments

• JonJon melbourne, australiaProdigy Dupont MD50B, '79 Favino
    I miss seeing the latest posts on right hand side the Djangobooks homepage. That was nice, as I could go there, see the latest guitars and forum posts in the same place...
  • StevearenoSteveareno ✭✭✭
    Also, still trying to find the edit button. I know it's there somewhere.

The categories are on the homepage, just not as obvious as they were.

Swang on,
  • JonJon melbourne, australiaProdigy Dupont MD50B, '79 Favino
    The mobile version is good though.
  • pickitjohnpickitjohn South Texas Corpus, San Antonio, AustinVirtuoso Patenotte 260
    edited December 2013 Posts: 936
    Is there a time limit on editing a post?

Found it once and it had a time stamp window then it was gone. I think there is a 15 minute window to edit.

Also looking for the see all your post, and a way to look at other members post.

Pick on

Pickitjohn
  • MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    edited December 2013 Posts: 6,153
    Steveareno wrote: »

Just resist the temptation to clutter up the site with google ads. I know if you start getting enough traffic, they come a knockin.

Mark my words, I will never put google adds in the forum!
    Spellcheck can be a pain, if you're trying to type slang words,
    or some music specific terms, it auto corrects everything and you have to proof read the copy too much.

To my knowledge there is currently no spellcheck option active. Did spellcheck engage when you were posting here?
    Jon wrote: »
    I miss seeing the latest posts on right hand side the Djangobooks homepage. That was nice, as I could go there, see the latest guitars and forum posts in the same place...

There will still be a feed of new posts, but it will be on the store splash page which will be the new landing page for DjangoBooks. The Blog and forum will be integrated into the store so there will be just one nav bar and login for everything. The integration should be done soon, please bear with me until then. Thanks!
    Steveareno wrote: »
    Also, still trying to find the edit button. I know it's there somewhere.

Just click the little tool button in the upper right corner of the editing window.

• pickitjohnpickitjohn South Texas Corpus, San Antonio, AustinVirtuoso Patenotte 260
    Spellcheck comes up for me. I'm O k with it.

Helps me

Pick on

Pickitjohn
    Ok, I see it now on my ipad but it didn't display on Firefox. If everyone hates it, I'll turn it off.
    Bravo on a great job.

Having fun and somehow it's like meeting up again with an old friend, seems easier and more intuitive.

Getting better all the time.

WELL DONE :(( random emotion ?

Off to play some tunes.

Good night all, enjoy the new forum

pick on

pickitjohn